October 8, 2011

I SAW THE I.S.S LAST NIGHT

I was somewhere out there in my binoculars. and I see some spacecraft and I yelled (yes loud) woaaah look! wooow it's the fuckin international space station!!!!!

WOOOOOWWW! that was awesome! I started to tear up! wow so amazing! I had to get the excitement out so I did a free thing of running to grass and plopped down and just layed there whispering "holy asteroid! the international space station! wow that was awesome wow!". And rolling like an idiot, how can you contain that??!! 


Then sophy and spirit came over and was jumping on me. Accidently wound up my dogs!   What an awesome moment, wow!!



CANNOT WAIT TO GET OUT THERE TONIGHT, MY AWESOME NIGHT SKY LIFE IS BACK!

2 comments:

twodogsg said...

awesome niteskygirl! you sound like me whenever something shows up in the sky im quite sure the dogs must be used to it lol

Morgan F said...

Wow you sure enjoy surprises in your binocular and scopes! Sometimes when I get wowing or woo hoo-ing, he next day I'm asked " what the hell are you doing out there at night Morgan?" I say enjoying life!